Tips & Advice Health & Safety

Resident severely scalded

A hotel company which took measures to prevent the risk of legionella has been prosecuted after a resident was seriously scalded in a bath. In an effort to reduce one risk, it increased another. What can you learn from this?

Login with your username and password to access this content.

Free online demonstration

Discover all the possibilities of this online solution with a free, no obligation demonstration. A member of the team will take you through its features and benefits absolutely free of charge. No risk, no strings, no charge.

Annual subscription

I'd like to take out an annual subscription for just £689 + VAT.

Price: £689 + VAT

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • customer.services@indicator-flm.co.uk • www.indicator-flm.co.uk
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719